The museum Has resumed regular business hours
Check the Events calendar for status of upcoming scheduled events.
Scroll Down for Health and Safety Measures.
regular business hours
TUESDAY – FRIDAY: 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
WEDNESDAY 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM
SATURDAY 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
SUNDAY: 12:00 NOON – 5:00 PM
Adult admission: $8
military, seniors (62+), & students discount: $5
children under 12: free
As a partner of the Museums for All initiative, SAM offers free admission for up to four visitors when they present one EBT card.
address & phone
1401 North 3rd Street
Harrisburg, PA 17102
Enter street address into your GPS for accurate directions.
free parking lot behind the museum
at calder & james streets
street parking also available
(standard parking rates apply)
Health and Safety Measures
Masks are required inside the building for all guests (ages two and older). Guests are invited to bring their own masks; SAM at The Marty does have masks available for purchase at the gift store.
If you or anyone in your group has experienced any of the following symptoms please reschedule your visit:
– In the last 14 days, you or your anyone in your group has been in close contact with anyone with a confirmed case of COVID-19.
– You or anyone in your group is experiencing a cough, shortness of breath, or a sore throat.
– You or anyone in your group had a fever in the last 48 hours prior to your visit.
– You or anyone in your group has lost your sense of taste or smell.
– You or anyone in your group has experienced vomiting or diarrhea in the last 24 hours prior to your visit.
Hand sanitizer dispensers have been placed in locations throughout the building.
Plexiglass partitions have been installed at the front desk.
Audiences have been limited to accommodate safe and social distanced experiences throughout the museum.
Cleaning and disinfecting have been significantly increased throughout the building, including on high-touch surfaces like door handles, bathroom fixtures, countertops, and parking lot pay stations. Restroom access has been modified.
Staff work in the building on a staggered schedule. Staff are screened for temperature with a no-contact thermometer upon entering the building.